Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Temptation: Confessions Of A Marriage Counselor Trailer


As an event planner for the past 15 years, I have done my fair share of weddings. I have orchestrated unions from two people on a secluded beach to large-scale galas with ballrooms dripping in crystal. One thing that I can say is, the business of marriage is a tricky one. We all need things in a relationship and we all need to give within the relationship as well. If anything tips the scales too far in either direction...problems ensue. I LOVE Tyler Perry movies and this one is going to walk down a road that I feel his previous Why Did I Get Married? films did not dare touch. Perry always pushes the envelope, while giving us quality projects. The cast looks amazing and I will be front row when it premieres!

{CLICK} the picture to watch the trailer to: 
Temptation: Confessions Of A Marriage Counselor



Stay Lovely!


ReneĆ© Lowe is the CEO and Founder of OnyxQueen Media, which provides Event Planning and PR Services to small businesses looking to expand their lifestyle brands. ReneĆ© personally oversees every client, event and project using her creative strategy. With degrees in Journalism, Media/Communications/PR and a certification in Wedding/Event Planning, she has been sought after by corporate and private upscale clients. She has done speaking engagements and written for various publications about women and business.

No comments:

Post a Comment