Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"Cocoa Butter" by @indiaarie #SoulMusic

Ok...Can I just tell you guys how much I am LOVING india.arie's new song?!

I have never been disappointed with the music inda.arie brings to the table. But this is letting me know this sister was in the studio to come out with a song that was going to SMASH the soul competition! This song is taking off and folks are weighing in all over cyberspace, so I have to get my words in now.

Thank you india.arie, for not selling out to get cheap ratings.
Thank you india.arie, for staying graceful even when people try to take you out of your character.
Thank you india.arie, for continuously KEEPING the "soul" in soul music.

Thank you Soul Bird...YOU SOAR!!!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Stay Lovely!

Reneé Lowe is the CEO and Founder of OnyxQueen Media, which provides Event Planning and PR Services to small businesses looking to expand their lifestyle brands. Reneé personally oversees every client, event and project using her creative strategy. With degrees in Journalism, Media/Communications/PR and a certification in Wedding/Event Planning, she has been sought after by corporate and private upscale clients. She has done speaking engagements and written for various publications about women and business.

No comments:

Post a Comment